AMS Neve 1081R Classic Mic Preamp
£995.00 ex. vat
AMS Neve 1081R Classic
The Neve 1081R Classic is a digitally controlled 1081 preamp perfect for vocals, acoustic instruments and percussion. The 1081R uses exclusive Marinair specification transformer for the mic input, producing the classic Neve sound that is so highly revered. The preamps can be controlled by the front panel, 88R console, a computer running the AMS Neve's Remote Control software or from Pro Tools. By taking advantage of this and placing the rack in the live room, mic lines can be kept short, improving signal degradation at the crucial sound capture stage.
The 1081R is an efficient Class A/B design that provides up to 70dB of output with a fast, musical response to transients making the 1081R ideal for capturing percussive instruments with perfect clarity.
1081R Rack needed
- Input impedance: 1.2kOhm @ 1kHz
- Gain: +20dB to +70dB in 5dB steps
- Distortion: not more than 0.07% for 20dBm output from 50Hz to 10kHz @ 60dB gain
- Noise: (22Hz to 22kHz bandwidth) EIN better than -123dB @60dB gain
- Microphone Maximum Input Level with 'Pad' IN: +24dB
- Max Output: +26dBu into 600 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms +/- 5% @ 1kHz balanced