Apogee Symphony Desktop USB 10x14 USB Interface
£1,116.00 ex. vat
The Apogee Symphony Desktop USB 10x14 is a USB interface with benefits from Apogee’s core mission to design the finest performing audio interfaces using cutting edge analog and digital components, carefully selected by ear. While others cut costs and rely on conventional design approaches, we use innovative components and circuit optimization to consistently improve the performance of our products.
A/D CONVERSION - Faithfully Capture Every Nuance
Like Symphony I/O Mk II, Symphony Desktop’s analog-to-digital convertor stage features ultra-low distortion, high-slew rate, fully differential analog op-amps plus a cutting edge A/D convertor in a performance-enhancing dual-sum configuration. Create with the confidence that every nuance of your analog input is faithfully reproduced in the digital domain.
D/A CONVERSION - A Widescreen Window Into Your Mix
The digital-to-analog stage of Symphony Desktop features brand new technology that provides uncompromising Symphony DAC performance in a portable product, including a robust ultra-low distortion, high-current, fully balanced output driver. Regardless of downstream connections, Symphony Desktop delivers a transparent, widescreen window into the sonic landscape of your mix.
MIC PREAMPS - Superior Performance + Alloy Preamp Emulations
At the core of the input stage, are Symphony Desktop’s mic preamps offering up to 75dB of gain. The preamp design features Apogee’s unique Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture which ensures ultra-low noise and distortion regardless of the source, from pounding kick drum to delicate fingerpicking on an acoustic guitar. With variable impedance settings on both mic and instrument inputs, Symphony Desktop optimizes the input stage to better match your specific devices, for deep lows and clear highs. Selectable Apogee Alloy mic preamp emulations adds character, attitude and maybe a bit of grit to your recordings.
- Most affordable Symphony series interface ever
- Cutting edge components and circuit design deliver detailed and pristine flagship sound quality
- 2 Advanced Stepped Gain mic preamps, up to 75dB of gain, variable impedance
- FET instrument input with electric guitar tube amp characteristics
- Apogee Alloy Mic Preamp emulation (Analog processing + DSP modeling) Includes British Solid State & 50s American Tube
- Built-in hardware DSP processing of Apogee FX Rack plugins
- Includes Symphony ECS Channel Strip Tuned by Bob Clearmountain – Native and hardware DSP versions with EQ, Compression and Saturation
- Flexible, zero latency plugin workflows: Print, Monitor and DualPath Link workflows
- Dynamic touch screen display for comprehensive hardware control
- 2 fully balanced 1/4″ outputs
- 2 assignable headphone outputs: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8”
- 10 IN x 14 OUT simultaneous channels of audio
- MIDI over USB
- Digital I/O: 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT,S/PDIF)
- USB 2.0 over USB Type C connector
- Works with: macOS, Windows, iPad Pro