ART Head Amp 4 - Four Output Stereo Headphone Amp
£52.00 ex. vat
ART Head Amp 4
The ART Head Amp 4 is an eight output stereo headphone amplifier that features both 1/8th-inch and 1/4-inch inputs and outputs as well as lower noise, lower distortion and more output in a new custom extruded stackable metal case.
Ideal for virtually any home or project studio, the ART HeadAmp4 easily adds additional headphone outputs to any mixer, computer audio interface, workstation, iPod, media player or laptop without creating any additional load on the existing headphone source.
Individual level controls for the four headphone outs, 1/4-inch and now 1/8th-inch connections allow the HeadAmp4 to connect to virtually any source, and drive any headphone configuration including studio phones, in-ear monitors or custom ear pieces or any combination of the above.
ART Head Amp 4 Features
- Maximum Input Level: +14dBV
- Input Impedance: 90.9k Ohms
- Maximum Output Level: +14dBu
- Maximum Gain: 20dB
- Output Impedance: 47 Ohms (each output)
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 kHz
- Signal To Noise Ratio: > 90dB (ref 0dBu)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01%
- IMD (SMPTE): 0.01%
- Power: 12V DC (Adapter included)
- Dimensions: 1.85"H x 4.6"W x 4.1"D (47mm x 117mm x 104mm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.61kg)