ART T8 - 8 Channel Transformer Isolator
£192.00 ex. vat
The ART T8 is an 8-channel transformer that uses separate input and output signal grounds to isolating two systems and reducing hum and ground-loop noise. The T8’s audio transformers have flat and wide frequency response and handle high signal levels while maintaining an isolated balanced output. This gives the T8 a very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources. The transformers are wound for 1:1 unity gain and are designed to be used with impedances from 600 Ohms to 100k Ohms.
ART T8 Features
- High-quality, passive audio interface
- 8 high performance transformers
- XLR, 1/4" phone, and RCA type phono connections on all inputs and outputs.
- Reversible rack mount ears
- Separate input and output signal grounds reduce hum
- Audio transformers have an extremely flat and wide frequency response
- Very clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources
- Can be used for signal taps or as a signal splitter
- Use as a safer connection between two audio systems (ie: Computer workstation or monitor system)
- 19" 1U black all steel case