Audio Technica AT2035 - Cardioid Condenser Large Diaphragm Microphone
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
£169.00 inc. vat
£140.83 ex. vat
£140.83 ex. vat
Please contact us for availability.
Audio Technica AT2035
The Audio Technica AT2035 is a side-address cardioid condenser microphone delivering exceptional detail and low noise. The AT2035 is designed for critical home/project/professional studio applications and live performance.
Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2035 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
Audio Tehcnica AT2035 Features
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Includes custom shock mount & protective pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe website.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -33 dB (22.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 120 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Dynamic Range: 136 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 82 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.8 mA typical
- Weight: 403 g (14.2 oz)
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69") long, 52.0 mm (2.05") maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8458 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch