Audio Technica AT829CW - Miniature Cardioid Condenser Microphone
£58.00 ex. vat
Audio Technica AT829cW
The Audio Technica AT829cW is a high-performance miniature cardioid condenser microphone with a 29.5" (0.75m) cable terminated for use with A-T UniPak body-pack transmitters.
The Uni-Point Series has a sterling reputation among musicians, broadcasters, and other audio professionals for delivering pure, clear sound amplification without being obtrusive or distracting. While musicians often use these small clip-ons for clean acoustic guitar pick-up, the applications of the Uni-Point Series go far beyond instrument mic'ing. Television announcers, theater performers, lecturers and more use the Uni-Point mics for discrete, unmarred voice amplification.
These provide the ultimate in high-intelligibility for public speakers and announcers, while the sturdy clip frees up your speaker's hands for a more expressive presentation.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42.8 dBV (7.3mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 67.1 dBA, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Weight: 2.4g
- Dimensions: 24mm long, 10.5mm diameter
- Cable: 1.4 m long (permanently attached to microphone), terminated with HRS connector
- Accessories: AT8131 foam windscreen; AT8434 clothing clip;