Audio Technica PRO25AX - High-SPL Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
£120.83 ex. vat
Audio Technica PRO25AX
A natural in high-SPL applications, the Audio Technica PRO25ax is tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass, and other highly dynamic instruments. It delivers a warm low-frequency response with excellent presence. Its hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of the sound source, delivering superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback.
The included isolation clamp offers versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise.
Audio Technica PRO 25AX Features
- Delivers a warm low-frequency response with excellent presence
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Versatile mounting options and effective dampening of mechanical noise thanks to included AT8471 isolation clamp
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-12,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Weight: 8.1 oz (230 g)
- Dimensions: 4.45" (113.0 mm) long, 1.97" (50.0 mm) maximum diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.