Audio Technica PRO35CW - Cardioid Condenser Clip-On Instrument Microphone
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
£168.00 inc. vat
£140.00 ex. vat
£140.00 ex. vat
Please contact us for availability.
Audio Technica PRO35CW
Designed for woodwind, toms, brass and percussion, the Audio Technica PRO35cW excels in high-SPL applications and is ideal for active stage performances. Its extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance. The included UniMount® clip permits accurate positioning and provides shock resistance while protecting the element. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern rejects pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
*Same as PRO35 but terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak® body-pack wireless transmitters.
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 64 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Cable: 6.0' (1.8 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak® body-pack wireless transmitters.