Audio Technica PRO92CW - Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
£132.00 inc. vat
£110.00 ex. vat
£110.00 ex. vat
Please contact us for availability.
The Audio-Technica PRO92CWis a wireless headworn omnidirectional condensor microphone that offers a natural, smooth frequency response which gives excellent vocal articulation. The mic is lightweight and contoured for optimal comfort. Ideal for everyday use thanks to its rugged construction which is great for lecturers or any other application requiring a clear articulate vocal.
Audio Technica PRO92CW Features
- Comfortable headset is ideal for lecturers and other applications requiring clear, articulate vocal projection
- Flexible, contoured earpiece hooks over either ear for a comfortable fit
- Natural smooth frequency response optimized for vocal articulation
- Rugged construction designed to stand up to the challenges of day-to-day use
- Includes storage pouch and clothing clip
- Available in black and beige models
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa*
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 116 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 60 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa*
- Current Consumption: 0.3 mA typical @ 5V
- Voltage Range: 1.5-9V
- Mic and Boom: 4.0 g (0.14 oz)
- Mic, Boom, Connector and Cable: 24.0 g (0.84 oz)
- Microphone: 21.7 mm (0.85") long, 9.2 mm (0.36") diameter
- Boom: 110.0 mm (4.33") long, 2.4 mm (0.09") boom diameter
- Cable Length: 1.4 m (55")
- Cable Termination: Terminated with locking 4-pin connector for use with A-T UniPak® body-pack transmitters
- Accesrrories Furnished: Windscreen; clothing clip; carrying pouch
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.