Audio Technica U853R - Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone Phantom Power Only
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
£232.80 inc. vat
£194.00 ex. vat
£194.00 ex. vat
Please contact us for availability.
Audio Technica U853R
Perfect for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording, the Audio Technica U853R cardioid condenser hanging microphone is equipped with UniGuard® innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference.
With a consistent cardioid polar pattern, the mic offers natural sound from any angle, and superior gain before feedback. It is phantom powered and features an integral 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine® line cardioid polar patterns.
Audio Technica U853R Features
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 139 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Cable: 25.0' (7.6 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2 conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451 steel hanger; AT8538 power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter
View on the Audio Technica Europe Website.