Barefoot Sound MasterStack12 with pedestals - Pair
£41,454.16 ex. vat
Barefoot Sound MasterStack12
The Barefoot Sound MasterStack12 is Barefoot's flagship reference monitor system, this system is a 4.5-way active modular tower with 10 drive units. The MasterStack 12 features revolutionary MEME (Multi-Emphasis Monitor Emulation) technology, which harnesses sophisticated DSP modeling to mimic the frequency, phase, transient response, dynamic compression and distortion characteristics of various classic nearfield studio monitors. With the provided wired remote you can switch your Barefoot monitors through four different voices and preview your mix as it would sound through three alternate reference speakers, all without moving from the optimum stereo listening position.
In a typical 4-way system, subwoofers, woofers, mid-range drivers and tweeters all operate within discrete frequency bands, transitioning from one to the next at the frequencies set in the crossover networks. In the MasterStack12 system, all three woofers work together in the lower frequencies of the band, down to the frequency at which the subwoofers take over. But only two woofers extend up to the mid-range band crossover point. Having three woofers working together in the lower portion of the band offers lower distortion through greater efficiency. At higher frequencies, where the signal becomes increasingly more directional, there is a smooth transition to the wider dispersion pattern created by just two woofers.
Includes Pedestals, handles sold separately.
- Description: 4.5-way active modular tower monitor with MEME™ Technology
- Controls: Analog/AES3 input select, AES3 L/R channels select, Input level stepped attenuator, Subwoofer level, Emulation voice select
- Input Impedance: 25k Ohm
- Frequency Response:
- 18Hz – 50kHz (±3dB)
- 26Hz – 40kHz (±1dB)
- Bass Response: -3 dB @ 18Hz, Q = 0.707
- Slope: 12 dB/octave
- Cabinet: 180 liters total internal volume, Sealed sub enclosures, Sealed woofer enclosures, Sealed woofer enclosure, Machined aluminum baffle plate, Aluminum subwoofer frames function as lateral cabinet bracing, Long fiber wool acoustic damping throughout.
- Crossover Frequencies: 80 / 200 / 800 / 4000 Hz
- Tweeter: 1″ ring radiator, Advanced geometry motor, Rear waveguide chamber
- Amplifier: 250W Hypex
- Midranges: 2 x 2.5″ aluminum cones, Advanced geometry motor, +/- 2 mm linear excursion
- Amplifier: 250W Hypex
- Woofers: 3 x 7″ aluminum cones, Advanced geometry motor, +/- 13 mm linear excursion
- Amplifier: 500W Hypex
- Subwoofers: 4 x 12″ aluminum cones, Advanced geometry motor, +/- 25 mm linear excursion
- 2400W Hypex
- AC Power Input: Nominal 115 VAC or 230 VAC selectable
- Power Consumption: Idle: 100W, Maximum: 1800W
- Weight: 280 lbs per tower (127 kg) – no handles
- Shipping: 325 lbs per tower (147 kg) – no handles
- Dimensions HxWxD: Cabinet: 63.0 x 14.4 x 21.9 inches (1600 x 366 x 556 mm)
- Footprint WxD: 23.0 x 21.5 (584 x 546 mm)