Blackmagic Design BDLKHDEXTR4K12G - DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G
£815.00 ex. vat
Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G
The Blackmagic DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G is the ultimate digital cinema capture card featuring two full frame DCI 4K inputs and outputs via 12G-SDI. With this card you get dual link multi rate 12G-SDI connections that work with SD, HD and Ultra HD even in Ultra HD 60p, as well as full frame DCI 4K at 4096 x 2160 resolution up to 25p! Capture 10-bit YUV or full color bandwidth 12-bit RGB. Includes AES/EBU audio, up, down and cross conversion, plus built in 3D stereoscopic output at full bandwidth 4:4:4:4 RGB. No other capture and playback card supports more video formats and video connections.
Ultra HD Down Conversion
Built in, high quality hardware down converter outputs Ultra HD to HD with down-converted signal on SDI outputs C & D and HDMI output when connected to an HD-only TV.
HD to SD Down Conversion
HD to SD with down-converted signal on SDI output B, Component and Composite NTSC/PAL. SD output selectable between letterbox, anamorphic 16:9 and center cut 4:3.
HD Up Conversion
Built in, high quality hardware up conversion from SD to 720HD or 1080HD on playback. Selectable between 4:3 pillarbox, 14:9 zoom and 16:9 zoom.
HD Cross Conversion
Built-in, high quality hardware cross conversion from 720HD to 1080HD, 1080HD to 720HD on playback.
Real Time Effects
DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro X internal effects. Premiere Pro CC Mercury Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer internal effects.
Hardware based real time on output.
Dual stream and frame packed capture and playback.
- SDI Video Input: 2 x 12Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single/dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4. 2D/3D switchable.
- SDI Video Output: 2 x 12Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single/dual link 4:2:2/4:4:4. 2D/3D switchable.
- Analog Video Input: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video or Composite. Component supports HD and SD.
- Analog Video Output: 1 x Component YUV on 3 BNCs switchable to S-Video and Composite. Component supports HD and SD.
- Analog Audio Input: 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors.
- Analog Audio Output: 2 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors.
- Optical Fiber Input/Output (Optional): 2 x 12Gb/s Optical Fiber.
- AES/EBU Audio Input: 2 Channels unbalanced with sample rate converter.
- AES/EBU Audio Output: 2 Channels unbalanced.
- SDI Audio Input: 16 Channels embedded in SD/HD/2K/4K.
- SDI Audio Output: 16 Channels embedded in SD/HD/2K/4K.
- HDMI Video Input: HDMI type A connector with support for 2160p60.
- HDMI Video Output: HDMI type A connector with support for 2160p60.
- HDMI Audio Input: 8 Channels embedded in SD/HD/4K.
- HDMI Audio Output: 8 Channels embedded in SD/HD/4K.
- Sync Input: Black burst in SD, 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD format.
- Device Control: Sony™ compatible RS422 deck control port. Serial ports TxRx direction reversible under software control.
- Computer Interface: PCI Express 8 lane Gen 2, compatible with 8 and 16 lane PCI Express with HDMI or SDI mezzanine card.
- Operating Temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing