Blackmagic Design BDLKULSR4KEXTR3 - UltraStudio 4K Extreme 3
£3,235.00 ex. vat
Blackmagic UltraStudio 4K Extreme 3
The UltraStudio 4K Extreme 3 by Blackmagic is a capture and playback solution for PCI Express and Thunderbolt computers. This 2RU unit features amazingly fast 40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3, advanced 12G-SDI and HDMI 2.0 connections for working at up to 60 frames per second with deep color, 12-bit RGB, support for HDR workflows via HDMI 2.0a and extremely large 4K frame sizes.
Featuring a wide range of analog and digital connections the UltraStudio 4K Extreme is compatible with any camera, deck, router or display you may have. This hardware also features an extremely powerful hardware encoder built-in that supports realtime H.265 encoding!
- Non Linear Editing
- On Set Acquisition
- Visual Effects and Graphics
- Full color resolution RGB 4:4:4
- Audio Post
- Perfect Presentations and Media Play‑out
- Live Streaming made easy
- Color Grading
- Live Production
- SDI Video Inputs: 4
- SDI Video Outputs: 4
- SDI Rates: 270Mb, 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G
- SDI Video Loop: 4 x reclocked SD/HD/2K/4K linked to corresponding inputs.
- SDI Video Output: 2 x 12Gb/s and 2 x 6Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single/dual/quad link 4:2:2/4:4:4. 2D/3D switchable.
- SDI Video Repeated Outputs: 2 x 12Gb/s and 2 x 6Gb/s SD/HD/2K/4K. Supports single/dual/quad link 4:2:2/4:4:4. 2D/3D switchable.
- Optical Fiber Inputs/Outputs: 2 x 12Gb/s Optical Fiber (Optional).
- HDMI Video Inputs: HDMI 2.0 type A connector with support for 2160p60
- HDMI Video Outputs: HDMI 2.0 type A connector with support for 2160p60
- Analog Video Inputs: Y, B-Y, R-Y and NTSC/PAL
- Analog Video Outputs: Y, B-Y, R-Y and NTSC/PAL
- SDI Audio Inputs: 16 Channels embedded in SD/HD/2K/4K.
- SDI Audio Outputs: 16 Channels embedded in SD/HD/2K/4K.
- HDMI Audio Inputs: 8 Channels embedded in SD/HD/4K.
- HDMI Audio Outputs: 8 Channels embedded in SD/HD/4K.
- Analog Audio Inputs: 4 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors and 2 channels of consumer unbalanced via RCA connectors.
- Analog Audio Outputs: 4 Channels of professional balanced analog audio via XLR connectors.
- AES/EBU Audio Input: 2 Channels unbalanced with sample rate converter on BNC connector.
- AES/EBU Audio Output: 2 Channels unbalanced on BNC connector.
- Mic Input: 1 x 48V microphone input via XLR connector. Phantom Power switchable via software control.
- Timecode Connection: 1 XLR in and 1 XLR out.
- Reference Input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst.
- Power: 2 x built-in international AC power supply with IEC C14 inlet. 120-240V, 50-60Hz.
- Software Included
- DaVinci Resolve, Media Express, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Windows. Blackmagic Desktop Video Utility and Blackmagic driver on Linux.
- Internal Software Upgrade
- Firmware built into software driver. Software driver loads upgrades at system start or via updater software.
- Software Applications
- DaVinci Resolve
- Fusion 8
- Premiere Pro CC
- Avid Media Composer
- After Effects CC
- Avid Pro Tools
- Steinberg Cubase
- Steinberg Nuendo
- Photoshop CC
- And more
- Height: 3.46"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 9.52"