Blackmagic Design CONVNTRM/CA/SDIAU - Teranex Mini - SDI to Audio 12G
£417.09 ex. vat
Teranex Mini - SDI to Audio 12G
This Blackmagic Teranex mini is designed to de-embed audio from any SD, HD or Ultra HD SDI video connection to then send out 2 channels of analog audio to balanced XLR, optical or HiFi RCA, or output up to 4 channels of AES/EBU digital audio. Perfect for converting and outputting SDI audio to a massive range of audio equipment such as audio mixers, iPods, analog broadcast decks, audio monitors and more.
Teranex Minis are so small that you can use them like regular mini converters such as hiding them in cable ducts, behind equipment and attached to televisions for monitoring. Teranex Mini’s new flexible design lets you use them on the desktop where you can see them, or rack mount them in larger broadcast systems. Unlike regular mini converters, you get full size professional XLR audio connections built into the converters, plus each converter has an ethernet connection so they can be administered remotely. You get mini switches so you can change settings instantly or, when you’re doing mission critical work, you can add the optional front panel to see exactly what you’re converting.
Card based rack converters are expensive, cannot handle high SDI speeds such as 12G-SDI and you have to buy an entire rack chassis even if you only want to install one converter. Teranex Minis can be rack mounted in combinations of one or more and you can take them out and use them non rack mounted whenever you need! You get built in AC power and ethernet on every converter so there’s no single point of failure. Unlike card based converters, you can walk up and change settings from the front panel, monitor the video going through each converter, and you can also manage them remotely over ethernet! Because they’re so small you can mount them in the front or the rear of an equipment rack or road case.
- Standards: SD, HD, 2K, 4K, Ultra HD
- SDI Auto Switching: Automatically selects between SD, HD, 3G, 6G and 12G-SDI.
- SDI Video Sampling: 4:2:2, 4:4:4
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24-bit.
- SDI Color Precision: YUV 4:2:2 and RGB 4:4:4 in HD, 2K and 4K.
- SDI Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- Optical Audio Output: S/PDIF Signal with TOSLINK Connector.
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 12G-SDI SD/HD/2K/4K auto switching.
- Power Consumption: 16 Watts
- Operational Voltage Range: 90 - 240V AC
- Operating Temperature: 0°to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Height: 44 mm
- Width: 140 mm
- Depth: 170 mm