Bryston BP17 Pre Amplifier inc. BR2 Remote
£3,750.00 ex. vat
Bryston BP17 + BR2 Remote
The Bryston BP17 is a analog stereo preamplifier that utilizing software control which allows for numerous features and functions. The BP17 includes the patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers and incorporates much of the existing architecture developed for the Bryston B135 Integrated Amplifier and SP3 Surround Sound Processor. Additionally, new to the BP17 are two pairs of Balanced (XLR) inputs as well as a pair of balanced outputs which can be configured as either variable or a fixed, allowing compatibility with the BHA-1 Headphone Amplifier (or other balanced input headphone amplifier).
Bryston BP17 Features
- Balanced and Single Ended Inputs and Outputs
- Fully discrete Class A analog circuitry
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- XLR pair configurable as variable or fixed output (compatibility with the BHA-1)
- Independent power supply and ground paths for analog and digital circuits.
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable pass through feature
- Software control and balanced action volume control
- Inputs: 2x Balanced Pairs (XLR), 5x Single Ended Pairs (RCA)
- Outputs: 2x Balanced Pairs (XLR), 2x Single Ended Pairs, ¼” Headphone Jack
- Control: RS-232 (DB9), IR