Clearsonic S5-2 Acoustic Panel 4ftx5ft
£169.00 ex. vat
ClearSonic SORBER baffles are an easy and effective way to contain sound and control reflections. SORBER baffles are manufactured out of rigid 1.5 inch thick compressed fiberglas encased in heavy duty, trunk cloth. SORBER panels are available in free-standing or tackable models. All SORBER baffles are Velcro-receptive so thay can easily be attached to almost any surface. You can also use Velcro to attach signs or other light weight items to SORBER quickly and easily
We make SORBER by inserting a 1.5 inch thick rigid fiberglass section into a heavy duty carpet cloth jacket and seal them shut using Velcro. We use fiberglass fill instead of less expensive materials because of it's fire resistance and superior sound absorbing properties.
please note, this listing is for one single S5-2 panel only, The picture shown features 2 S5-2 panels.
- EFFICIENT NOISE REDUCTION - SORBER baffles don't just redirect sound - they absorb it.
- FREESTANDING or TACKABLE - Set up S4-2 or S5-2 SORBER in freestand mode and avoid messing up your walls by gluing, nailing, screwing, etc. Reconfigure your room setup quickly and easily. Also, SORBER case fabric is Velcro receptive. If desired, SORBER can be held against a surface using standard Velcro hook. S2 SORBER squares attach to ClearSonic Panels this way. Use the Velcro flaps to attach adjacent S4-2 or S5-2 baffles to each other
- DURABLE - Made from a super tough carpet trunk cloth (polypropylene with a latex backing) that can take the abuse of the road
- AESTHETICALLY NEUTRAL - Both the light and dark gray cloth look great from either side
- FIRE RESISTANT - All SORBER products have a Class A fire rating. To be considered Class A, a product must have a Flame Spread of less than 25 and a Smoke Developed Index rating of less than 450. SORBER products have a Flame Spread index of 0 and a Smoke Developed index of 65. Testing was performed by Omega Point Lab using the ASTM E84 Test Standard