Crane Song HEDD Quantum - Stereo AD/DA Convertor
£3,165.83 ex. vat
Crane Song HEDD Quantum
The Crane Song HEDD Quantum is a AD and the DA converter that can also be used as a master clock. There are 6 new WC outputs that allow HEDD Quantum to be used as a master clock at the same time that the AD and DA are being used. In addition to the new AD, DA, Clocking, I/O and WC outputs. HEDD Quantum still has the same great DSP emulation of Triode, Pentode tubes and Tape emulation.
HEDD QUANTUM can be operated in the following modes:
- Full analog in / analog out
- Full digital in / digital out
- A/D and D/A convertors with the signal processor operation attached to either convertor
- Internal Sample Rate: 44.1kHz to 192kHz determined by front panel switch.
- S/PDIF Input: Unbalanced digital input 75 ohms RCA connector
- S/PDIF Output: Unbalanced digital output 75 ohms RCA connector
- AES Input: Balanced digital input 110 ohms XLR connector
- AES Output: Balanced digital output 110 ohms XLR connector
- Optical In / Out: this is the toslink format.
- 25 watts at 115 or 230 volts, 50 or 60 Hz.
- Fuse size is MDL .3A for 115 volts; MDL .25A for 230 volts
- Pilot Lamp: #7335 lamp
- Shipping Weight: 15lbs (6.7kg)
- Depth Behind Panel: 10 inches (25.4cm) plus user input/output connectors