Crown XTi 1002 Stereo Power Amplifier - 500W
£545.00 ex. vat
Crown XTi 1002 Stereo Power Amplifier
The Crown XTi 1002 is a two-channel, 500W power amplifier in a rackable enclosure. This power amp features 3 fan modes, various presets, system monitoring and much more. Due to its rugged design this power amp is hard wearing making it a great choice if you are moving location a lot.
XTi 2 Series amps continue to set the standard for unmatched performance and value, delivering the goods night after night without breaking a sweat.
- Peakx Plus™ Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls – normal, early and full speed – for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminium handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet System Architect™ control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 50; 49 of which are user definable
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity: 1.4V
- Rated Power Output (per channel): 700W 2Ω, 500W 4Ω, 275W 8Ω
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms): 100 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: < 0.5%
- Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): + 0 dB, -1 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: >70 dB
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 12.25"
- Weight: 18.5 lbs (8.4 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 21.5 lbs (9.8 kg)
- IEC Power Connector: 15A