Daking MicPre II - Two-channel preamp
£999.16 ex. vat
Daking MicPre II
The Daking MicPre II is a high end 2 channel pre built high quality jensen transformers on the mic inputs, variable HP filter, and Discrete Class A circuitry. The Mic Pre 2 also provides you with per-channel polarity reverse, 20dB pads, phantom power, and selectable 1/4" line/hi-Z input on the front panel. The two aluminium knobs give you precise control over the variable high pass filter and gain. With its rugged 1RU stainless steel chassis and high-quality parts, the Mic Pre II is built to perform for the long haul.
Per-channel, the Mic Pre II is fitted with two large knurled aluminium knobs control the variable high pass filter (10-200Hz) and continuously variable input gain, which is complemented by a full-width, twenty-segment bi-color LED meter. The rear of the unit offers a Jensen transformer-isolated mic input and fully-balanced XLR output, plus a 1/4-inch line output. A fourth connector introduces DC power from the external power supply to the unit.
Daking MicPre II Features
- Transformer balanced input, electronically balanced output
- All discrete transistor Class A circuitry
- Continuously variable gain controls
- Continuously variable high pass filter controls, 10-200Hz @12dB/octave
- Front panel instrument inputs
- 20-segment VU meters
- Switchable +48V phantom power
- 20dB pads
- All relay switching with gold bifurcated contacts
- Stainless steel construction for noise immunity
- Aluminum knobs
- Power supply included
- Height: 1U
- Width: 19"
- Input: 2 x Female XLR
- Output: 2 x Male XLR, 2 x Female 1/4" jack