DPA KIT-4071-OC-EMK - d:screet™ CORE 4071 ENG/EFP Microphone Kit
£520.00 ex. vat
DPA - d:screet CORE 4071 ENG/EFP Mic Kit
The DPA EMK4071 Lavalier Microphone Kit is a miniature DPA 4071 condenser package tailored for reporters, electronic news crews and field video production. Containing all the relevant clips and accessories needed for accurate and quality news recordings, the kit also comes contained in a hard wearing plastic case for consistent use.
The 4071 mic capsule features a sensitive omni-directional pick up pattern to ensure speech is captured no matter where the mic is placed on the body or clothing, ensuring consistent pick-up every time. The capsule response is also pre-eq’d for speech intelligibility.
Included in the kit is an XLR adaptor with midrange attenuation for direct recording to tape or to air. The included DAD6024 narrows the pick-up and response further for increased focus for difficult shooting locations.
A range of optional, DPA connection adapters are available for integrating the mic with most major wireless systems.
DPA KIT-4071-OC-EMK Features
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Exceptional audio quality with low noise and high sensitivity
- Adapts to all pro wireless systems
- Large selection of accessories
What is in the box?
- 1 x 4071 Omnidirectional Mic, Presence Boost
- 1 x DAD6024 Adapter
- 1 x DMM0002-B Miniature Holder, Double Pin
- 1 x DMM0017-B Miniature Mic Holder
- 1 x DUA0570 Foam Windscreens, Color Mix
- 1 x DUA0571 Windjammer for 4071, Grey Fur
- 1 x DUA0572 Miniature Mesh for 4071
DPA KIT-4071-OC-EMK Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: 100 Hz - 15 kHz with 5 dB soft boost at 4-6 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB: 6 mV/Pa; -44.4 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 68 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <1% up to 123 dB SPL peak;<1% up to 120 dB SPL sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: 30-40 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V – max. 50 V through DPA adapter; with DAD6001: 48 V phantom power ±4 V.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black
- Weight: 9 g incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Capsule diameter: 5.4 mm
- Microphone length: 17 mm
- Cable length: 1.8 m (6 ft)
- Cable color: Black