DPA KIT-4060-OC-IMK - d:screet™ CORE 4060 Instrument Microphone Kit
£400.00 ex. vat
The DPA KIT-4060-OC-IMK d:screet CORE 4060 Instrument Microphone Kit is a close mic miniature omni-condenser package for mounting on instruments.
The included DPA 4060 mic offers very clean and detailed natural sound in a small package, letting users position the mic capsule in nearly any position to achieve great recordings. The mics omni directional pick-up pattern also means that wherever the mic is positioned, consistent sound will always be captured. The kit comes with a range of accessories to allow the mic capsule to be placed on most instruments. String adapters, taped and magnetic surface mounts and foam windscreens are all included.
The mic capsule can also interface with a variety of industry standard wireless transmitter systems through DPA’s wide array of optional connection adapters.
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Exceptional audio quality with low noise and high sensitivity
- Adapts to all pro wireless systems
- Large selection of accessories
What is in the box?
- 1 x 4060 Omnidirectional Mic, Hi-Sens
- 1 x DAD6001-BC Adapter, MicroDot to 3-pin XLR (P48) w. Belt Clip
- 1 x DMM0002-B Miniature Double Pin
- 1 x DMM0007 Universal Surface Mount, 5 pcs.
- 1 x DMM0011-B Magnet Mount
- 1 x DUA0560 Windscreens, Black, 5 pcs.
- 1 x Microphone Holder for Strings
DPA KIT-4060-OC-IMK Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarised condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: Soft boost grid: 20 Hz - 20 kHz ±2 dB, 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz, High boost grid: 20 Hz - 20 kHz ±2 dB, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB: 20 mV/Pa; -34 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 23 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 26 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 35 dB (max. 38 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 71 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <1% THD up to 123 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 100 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 134 dB
- Output impedance: 30 - 40 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V – max. 50 V through DPA adapter; with DAD6001: 48 V phantom power ±4 V.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Weight: <7.5 g (0.26 oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone length: 12.7 mm (0.5 in)
- Cable length: 1.8 m (6 ft)