DPA KIT-4061-OC-IMK - d:screet™ CORE 4061 Instrument Microphone Kit
£400.00 ex. vat
The DPA KIT-4061-OC-IMK d:screet™ CORE 4061 Instrument Microphone Kit is a close mic miniature omni-condenser package for mounting on instruments. The 4061 is identical to the 4060 capsule apart from having a lower sensitivity rating for use with higher SPL instruments, handling up to 144dB without distortion.
The included DPA 4061 mic offers very clean and detailed natural sound in a small package, letting users position the mic capsule in nearly any position to achieve great recordings. The mics omni directional pick-up pattern also means that wherever the mic is positioned, consistent sound will always be captured. The kit comes with a range of accessories to allow the mic capsule o be placed on most instruments. String adapters, taped and magnetic surface mounts and foam windscreens are all included.
The mic capsule can also interface with a variety of industry standard wireless transmitter systems through DPA’s wide array of optional connection adapters.
DPA KIT-4061-OC-IMK Specifications
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Exceptional audio quality with low noise and high sensitivity
- Adapts to all pro wireless systems
- Large selection of accessories
What is in the box?
- 1 x 4061 Omnidirectional Mic, Hi-Sens
- 1 x DAD6001-BC Adapter, MicroDot to 3-pin XLR (P48) w. Belt Clip
- 1 x DMM0002-B Miniature Double Pin
- 1 x DMM0007 Universal Surface Mount, 5 pcs.
- 1 x DMM0011-B Magnet Mount
- 1 x DUA0560 Windscreens, Black, 5 pcs.
- 1 x Microphone Holder for Strings
DPA KIT-4061-OC-IMK Features
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element with vertical diaphragm
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: Soft Boost Grid: 20 Hz-20 kHz ±2 dB, 3 dB soft boost at 8-20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB: 6 mV/Pa; -44.5 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL: Typ. 68 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): <1% THD up to 123 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output imoedance: 30-40 Ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: For wireless systems: Min. 5 V – max. 50 V through DPA adapter; with DAD6001: 48 V phantom power ±4 V.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Weight: <7.5 g (0.26 oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Length: 12.7 mm (0.5 in)