Drawmer DA6 Balanced Distribution Amp - 2in/12out
£530.00 ex. vat
Drawmer DA6 Balanced Distribution Amplifier
The Drawmer DA-6 is a six channel stereo (or twelve channel mono) distribution amplifier featuring XLR balanced inputs and outputs with optional transformer balancing where remote amplifiers and recorders are fed from separate power supplies.
The stereo Input features individual left/right level controls with LED bargraph metering enabling the correct balancing of stereo material or two mono signals. Each of the six outputs incorporate further left/right level controls and a Mono/Stereo switch providing the selection of either one stereo output or two mono outputs per channel. This feature allows the DA-6 to function as either a 1 x stereo input/6 x stereo outputs or 1 x mono input/12 x mono output unit or any combination of the two.
The output section consists of a Channel Select so that the individual left/right output level of each channel is displayed on the output LED bargraph and can be monitored by the Headphone jack socket. A pair of auxiliary link stereo jack sockets (TRS) are provided via the rear panel for connection to further DA-6 units for the distribution of even more channels.
The distribution of mono and stereo balanced audio signals from a single source to multiple destinations has many applications including multi-zone sound reinforcement installations, live sports events coverage, broadcast studios, video suites, duplication or indeed anywhere high quality audio has to be distributed to a number of locations down long cable runs.
Drawmer DA6 Features
- 1x6 Stereo Distribution Amp with Monitoring.
- 1 set of stereo (2) XLR inputs.
- 6 sets of stereo (2) XLR outputs.
- Input stage has LED level meter.
- Each output channel can be switched to mono.
- Each output channel can be individually monitored.
- Built-in headphone amp.
- Optional transformer balanced outputs.
- Electronically balanced inputs with individual left/right level controls.
- LED metering on input for balancing stereo material or two mono signals.
- Left / Right level controls on each output with a stereo / mono switch.
- Headphone jack to monitor output of selected channel.
- LED metering on output of selected channel.
- Auxiliary pair of balanced 1/4" output jacks for linking multiple DA6 units.
- 1 unit rack space.
- Inputs and Outputs are balanced XLRs at +4dBu.