Earthworks Audio ICON USB Streaming Microphone - Special Offer
£270.83 ex. vat
Earthworks Audio ICON USB Streaming Microphone
The Earthworks Audio ICON USB is a cardioid USB condenser microphone designed for streaming, podcasting, gaming, conferencing and other applications which demand studio-quality vocal audio. The ICON USB has cardioid polar pattern which is perfect for working in non ideal locations where noise might be a problem.
The ICON is designed to be a plug 'n play microphone with simple USB connectivity and LED status indicator. The microphone also includes a headphone output which will allow you to monitor your voice as you are recording.
- Sound signature designed for streaming, podcasting, interviewing, gaming, web conferencing, and content creating
- Capture studio-quality audio
- Ultra fast capsule Rise Time Speed of 14 microseconds
- Off-axis rejection prevents room noise from entering your stream—even when you're working from home along with the rest of the family
- Integrated visual LED status indication
- Intuitive analogue mute & gain control
- Headphone out with sidetone (sidetone available on PC and Linux)
- Interchangeable Class-compliant USB Connectivity for plug 'n play simplicity
- No foam. Easy to clean and sanitize stainless steel windscreen with integrated pop filter
- Designed, Machined, & Assembled in the USA
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size: Small
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-30kHz
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
- Peak Acoustic Input: 139 dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600 ohms between pins 2 & 3
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 79dB (A weighted)
- Noise: 15dB SPL (A weighted)
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Power Source: 48V Phantom
- Connector: XLR (Pin 2+)
- Dimension: 5.137" x 1.6"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.