Earthworks IM10-W - White Cardioid Installation Microphone with 10" Gooseneck
£582.00 ex. vat
The Earthworks IM10-W is a white cardioid installation microphone that's designed to be fitted onto a surface, perfect for lecture halls, meeting room and talk-back systems. When capturing every word is critical, the IM microphones are the most reliable miking solution. Optimized for speech, the IM microphones feature a frequency response out to 30kHz that delivers the highest level of speech intelligibility and articulation. This means less straining to understand the words being spoken due to poor audio quality, so more time can be spent understanding the message being transmitted.
Whether speaking directly on-axis or to the sides of the microphone, the IM microphone always reproduces the speaker’s voice with incredible clarity and intelligibility. This wider coverage also means that fewer Earthworks microphones are required to properly cover a conference room, cutting down on the number of channels of DSP, cables and other ancillary equipment required for the system. Compatible with all DSP systems that provide 24-48V phantom power, the IM microphones can easily integrate into existing system designs or new installations.
Designed with aesthetics in mind, the IM microphones feature a slim 0.375“ (9.5mm) gooseneck that allows precise positioning of the microphone for optimal coverage. The microphone flange measures just over 1.4 inches (36.5mm) wide and 0.125 inches (3.2mm) tall, mounting flush into the tabletop or ceiling.
- 30kHz frequency response
- No spotlighting
- Uniform frequency response on or off axis
- More gain before feedback
- Picks up almost no sound from the rear of the microphone
- Near perfect polar pattern
- Mini-gooseneck allows quick and easy positioning
- Black, white or stainless finish on exposed sections
- Available with 3, 6, 10 or 12 inch gooseneck
- Primary applications include teleconferencing, distance learning, surveillance, boardrooms, government facilities, and ambient room miking
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 30kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 139dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 16dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)