Earthworks SR30/HC - Hypercardioid Microphone
£724.17 ex. vat
The Earthworks SR30 is a multi-purpose Hyper-cardioid condenser microphones that ave been designed for instrument miking in live performance and studio recording environments.A natural performer, the SR30 delivers a transparent, true to life sound no matter what the instrument.Sonic timbre and frequency response stay uniform across the entire front of the microphone capsule, helping capture the true character of your instrument.
Its near-perfect cardioid polar pattern is consistent across all frequencies, simplifying mic placement and ensuring more gain before feedback. With over 30dB of off-axis rejection, the SR30 is ideally suited for capturing audio in highly ambient environments and near monitor speakers. With a lighting fast transient response, the SR30 handles sharp attacks with ease, while still capture all of the subtle nuances and softest dynamics of your playing. With an SPL rating of 139dB, the SR30 delivers exceptional reproduction of without distortion.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 30kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hyper-cardioid
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 139dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 65Ω balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600Ω between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 16dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 212mm x x 22mm (8.4 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .5 lb (225g)