Elysia Skulpter 500 Discrete class-A mono preamp/channel in 500 series format
£440.83 ex. vat
Elysia Skulpter 500
The Elysia Skulpter 500 is a discrete class-A mono preamp designed for a 500 series lunchbox. Its audiophile preamp is based on single resistors controlling a fully discrete Class-A amplifier capable of complementing any microphone with a remarkably true and natural sound. If additional mojo is needed, two variable saturation/filter stages and an intelligent onboard compressor make voices and instruments sound like a finished record right from the start.
Whether clean or coloured, the sonic bliss does not stop at your mic locker. The skulpter 500 provides a balanced DI input with significant headroom, so just about any signal coming from guitars, basses, synths and effects will benefit greatly from the skulpter 500's pristine amplification and versatile processing qualities.
- 100% Discrete Class-A Topology - Pristine audio path and signal processing.
- Audiophile Gain Staging - Single resistors controlled by a relays cascade.
- Dual Sound Shaper - Mojo machine with filters and harmonics
- Intelligent Onboard Dynamics - Smart controlled musical compression
- Variable Low Cut Filter - Flexible low frequency clean up
- Balanced DI - Instrument input with massive headroom
- Multifunction Meter - Level, gain, compression and clipping
- Stepped Controllers - Exact and repeatable settings