Eventide H9 Max - Multi FX Stompbox
£635.00 ex. vat
Eventide H9 Max
The H9 Max is a guitar pedal full of Eventide’s iconic reverb, chorus, delay, modulation and pitch-shifting effects. The H9 Max is one of 3 H9 models (Harmonizer, Core) that features a simple, one-knob user interface which allows easy effect editing and preset selection. Two onboard foot switches let you change presets, tap tempo, and bypass with your feet during live performance.
The H9 offers studio quality sound, stereo I/O and full MIDI compatibility. With the free H9 Control app for PC, Mac and iOS, you can purchase additional algorithms, create set lists, edit and manage presets wirelessly via Bluetooth or USB.
Preloaded with 49 effect algorithms and 99 presets. Over 500 presets available via the H9 Control app. H9 MAX includes all future algorithm releases at no additional cost.
The H9 can run all the effect algorithms from our TimeFactor (delay), ModFactor (modulation), PitchFactor (pitch shifting), and Space (reverb) pedals as well as some created just for the H9.
- True analog bypass
- Real-time MIDI control
- Power supply included
- MIDI via DIN and USB
- Fast accurate tuner included
- Expression pedal and AUX footswitch input
- Sync to the beat with tap tempo or MIDI
- Input 1 (mono)L: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: 1/4 inch mono phone jack
- Mini USB: Use 2.0 cables only
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- Input Impedance: 600K ohms (mono or stereo)
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater
- Power supply (included): AC Adapter Jack
- Power: 9VDC, 500mA, center pin(+)
- Dimensions: 5.25" (H) x 4.65" (W) x 1.96" (D)
- Weight: 1.53lbs, 0.7kg / Retail box 3 lbs, 1.36 kg