Ferrofish Pulse 16 DX - 16x16 ADDA Convertor with MADI
£1,792.00 ex. vat
Ferrofish Pulse 16 DX
The Ferrofish Pulse 16 DX, is an easy-to-use and affordable high-quality AD/DA converter. This is the natural progression from the Pulse 16 MX, but now with Dante through its two RJ45 connectors and expands any Dante audio network via its 16 AD/DA Cirrus Logic converters.
The new Pulse 16 DX offers the same sound quality, functionality and flexibility as the Pulse 16, and like the Pulse 16 MX offers a considerable channel count with the addition of MADI I/O; 16 x 16 balanced analogue inputs and outputs, 4 x ADAT I/O ports provide a full 16 x 16 channel operation even in 96 kHz SMUX mode, and 1 x MADI I/O (Optical) for transferring 64 x 64 discrete audio channels. MADI users are given the choice to operate in multimode or singlemode with easy-to-switch SFP modules that allow reconfiguration without the need of a factory modification.
The Ferrofish Pulse16 DX can also function as a format converter. For example, you are able to convert MADI to Dante or maybe add 16 analogue channels to an incoming MADI stream and route them onto your Dante network.
- Cirrus Logic 24 Bit / 96 kHz converter
- 16 x 16 analogue I/O channels
- 64 x 64 MADI optical I/O - Multimode or singlemode with easy-to-switch SFP modules
- Dante (RJ45 connectors)
- 16 x 16 ADAT I/O channels in 2 x 2 TOSLINK ports
- Full 16 x 16 analogue channel count even at double sample rates (SMUX @ 96 kHz)
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- MIDI I/O for remote control
- 2 x TFT screens giving complete control over all levels and system settings
- Proprietary circuit for active jitter reduction
- Input sensitivity of all analogue channels can be set in steps of 1 dB (-8 dBu to +20 dBu)
- Output levels of all analogue channels can be set in steps of 1 dB (-8 dBu to +20 dBu)
- Headphone Output
- Fan-less design – no noise
- 1HE, 19“ solid metal chassis