Ferrofish Pulse 16 MX - 16x16 ADDA Converter with MADI
£1,016.00 ex. vat
Ferrofish Pulse 16 MX
The Ferrofish Pulse 16 MX is a high quality AD/DA converter at an affordable price. The new Pulse 16 MX offers the same sound quality, functionality and flexibility as the Pulse 16, whilst upping the channel count considerably with the addition of MADI I/O; 16 x 16 balanced analogue inputs and outputs, 4 x ADAT I/O ports provide a full 16 x 16 channel operation even in 96 kHz SMUX mode, and 1 x MADI I/O (Optical) for transferring 64 x 64 discrete audio channels.
Full control and easy operation
The headphones output on the front panel of the Pulse 16 MX allows you to monitor every mono or stereo signal on the fly, and two TFT displays provide detailed level information for all 16x16 analogue inputs and outputs at a glance. The innovative on-board contextual help, much loved by owners of the Ferrofish Pulse 16, Ferrofish A32 and Ferrofish A32 Dante, can also be called up at any time making the Pulse 16 MX both intuitive and simple in use.
Exceptional sound quality
Using the most recent converter generation from Cirrus Logic combined with an active digital jitter reduction circuit results in an exceptionally detailed resolution and great overall sound. Whether you're working in 48 kHz, 96 kHz or 192 kHz – the Ferrofish Pulse 16 MX always delivers a full complement of 16 x 16 channels at the highest quality.
- 16 x 16 analogue I/O channels
- 16 x 16 ADAT I/O channels in 2 x 2 TOSLINK ports (4 x 4 @ 96 kHz)
- 64 x 64 MADI optical I/O*
- Full 16 x 16 analogue channel count even at double sample rates (SMUX @ 192 kHz)
- 2 x TFT screens giving complete control over all levels and system settings
- Wordclock I/O (BNC)
- Remote control via MIDI (and MIDI over MADI - coming soon)
- Proprietary circuit for active jitter reduction
- Headphone Output
- Fan-less design – no noise
- 1HE, 19“ solid metal chassis