Focusrite iTrack Solo Lightning - Audio interface for iPad, PC and Mac
£99.00 ex. vat
Focusrite iTrack Solo
The Focusrite iTrack Solo is a compact interface designed for use with PC, Mac and Ipads. Capture and playback your sound with pristine quality, using the very latest in digital audio technology. Certified by Apple and compatible with any Lightning™ iPad: iPad Pro, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina Display, iPad (4th gen and up) and iPad Air. The gorgeous bead-blasted aluminium case is tough enough to throw in your bag and take with you anywhere.
Focusrite iTrack Solo Features
Polish Your Sound
Whatever type of music you want to make, and whatever you want to record it on, iTrack Solo is the simplest way to do it.
Make Some Noise
iTrack Solo isn’t just for recording. Connect your speakers, crank up the volume and totally immerse yourself in the sound of your music, apps, video games, movies – or anything else.
Maintain Your Feng Shui
Fewer cables means less clutter. You only need to plug iTrack Solo into the mains if you’re using it with iPad. Otherwise, your USB connection will power it.
In The Box
- iTrack Solo
- 1.2m USB cable
- 1.2m "DEVICE LINK" cable (to connect to a Lightning iPad)
- Getting started guide
- Registration card
- Download card for Ableton Live Lite / Scarlett Plug-in Suite
- USB power supply (US only)
- Mic In
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2 dB
- THD+N: < 0.002% (minimum gain, -1dBFS input with 22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): < -120dB: measured at minimum gain with, -1 dBFS (20Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Gain Range: +10dB to +55dB
- Max Input Level: +4dBu
- Line in
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2dB
- THD+N: 0.003% (measured with -1dBFS input and 22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Noise: -87dBu (22Hz/22kHz bandpass filter)
- Gain Range: -10dB to +55dB
- Max Input Level: +2dBu
- Height: 45 mm / 1.77'
- Width: 150 mm / 6'
- Depth: 100 mm / 4'
- Weight: 500 g / 1 lb