Focusrite RedNet A16R MkII - 16 Channel 24/192 Analogue Dante I/O Focusrite RedNet A16R MkII - Interface with Level Control and Redundant Network & Power
£3,333.33 ex. vat
Focusrite RedNet A16R MkII
The Focusrite RedNet A16R MkII is a 16-channel analogue interface designed for Dante networks. The RedNet control allows for independent Input and output level control across all I/O channels.
The analogue inputs are connected via AES59-configured DB25 connectors on the rear-panel with an additional pair of AES3 I/O is available via male and female XLR connectors for added flexibility.
The RedNet A16R MkII has two power supplies making it ideal for critical-path applications in recording, live, post-production and broadcast. The built-in redundancy features for silent fail-over in the case of a a network, or power outage.
- 16-channel bi-directional analogue interface for Dante networks, with additional two-channel AES3 I/O.
- Precision A-D and D-A conversion with 119dB dynamic range, flat from 20Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 0.15dB).
- Individual input/output channel level control using RedNet Control software.
- Dual PSUs with locking IEC inlets.
- Dual locking etherCON connectors for Primary and Secondary network connections.
- Power supply and ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure.
- Front-panel LED indicators for PSU, network, sample rate, signal present and clock source status.
- Sample rate conversion on the AES3 inputs allows external equipment to run at any sample rate.
- Analogue I/O on four AES59 standard DB25 connectors.
- Digital I/O on a pair of XLR connectors (AES3).
- Rear panel XLR connector can either be used as a DARS input or as a traditional AES3 audio input.
- BNC connectors for Word Clock input and output.
- Compact 1U chassis allows maximum functionality in minimum rack space.
- AES67 and AES70 compliant.
- SMPTE ST 2110 compliant when used with Dante Domain Manager (sold separately).
- Full operability with Focusrite RedNet and Red interfaces, plus all Dante devices from hundreds of manufacturers.
- Remote control with RedNet Control, and route via Dante Control.