Heritage Audio MCM32 - 32 Channel rackmount mixer with 8 subgroups and inserts
£2,615.83 ex. vat
Heritage Audio MCM32 - 32 Channel rackmount mixer
The Heritage Audio MCM32 is a rackmount mixer offers 32 input channels, arranged into four subgroups of eight. Each channels features a centre dented pan, rotary fader, plus balanced insert and mute switches. The insert points can be used as direct outputs for recording if the insert is not being used.
The smart summing topology employed in the MCM series of mixers allows for an impressive headroom and surprising low noise figure for a 32 channel, vintage topology mixer. Special care has been taken on improving crosstalk and self-noise figures from those on the vintage designs in order to accommodate the new MCM mixers into the digital era.
The transformer based class A output stage is able to deliver a full +26dBu output.
- Channel Input Impedance: Greater than 20 Kohm.
- Maximum channel input level: Greater than +26dBu
- Maximum insert return input level: Greater than +26dBu
- Maximum insert send level: Greater than +27dBu, able to drive 600 ohm.
- Maximum output level: Greater than +26dBu into 600ohm.
- Frequency response: ±0.5dB 20Hz to 20kHz
- THD + N: Not more than 0.07% from 50 Hz to 10 kHz at +20dBu output (22 Hz to 22 Khz bandwidth) into 600Ω.
- Noise, all faders up, all subgroups in, measured at the main output, 22Hz to 22Khz: Better than -80dBu