Heritage Audio R.A.M. 5000 Monitor Controller - 5.1 Ready
£1,415.83 ex. vat
Heritage Audio R.A.M. 5000 Monitor Controller
The Heritage Audio R.A.M 5000 Monitor Controller system is to provide all of the monitoring needs of project studios, commercial recording facilities and post-production house who deliver in 5.1 surround. The RAM 5000 combines analogue circuitry and modern features like Bluetooth connection to deliver audiophile-quality sound and features to suit a wide range of needs.
The three units are fitted with 64-step, gold-plated relay ladder attenuation for master level control — a feature usually found only on high-end large-format consoles. Our Bluetooth connectivity provides convenient wireless input for mobile devices. And with its classic RAF-grey cosmetics and prominent red Marconi knob, your RAM system will add a touch of class to your control room.
The System 5000 consists of a desktop-format, wireless remote monitor controller and a 19″ rackmount unit designed for maximum flexibility. Configurable for 5.1 or stereo, the System 5000 gives you generous I/O for easy integration into your monitoring setup.
For the modern hybrid studio, it provides all the functionality of a large-format console centre section, including speaker switching, DIM, MUTE, and SOLO functionality, subwoofer management, headphone amplification, cue-mix distribution, wireless talkback, digital inputs with premium Wolfson D/A conversion, and even Bluetooth for easy mobile device integration. Whether you’re mixing hit records or sound for picture, the Heritage Audio RAM System 5000 will take your monitoring accuracy and versatility to a whole new level.
- All functions on high-quality illuminated engraved buttons
- Configurable for 5.1 or stereo
- 4 pairs of balanced +4dBu analogue inputs in Stereo mode
- 1 x 5.1 input plus an additional stereo +4dBu analogue input
- 1 pair of unbalanced analogue inputs on RCA connectors
- Wolfson WM8741 24-bit/192kHz DAC selectable between AES/EBU, S/PDIF, and Toslink
- Pro-audio-quality Bluetooth input for easy mobile device integration
- 4 pairs of CUE inputs on D-sub connectors for cue-mix distribution to artists
- 1 x 5.1 output plus 2 additional stereo outputs in 5.1 mode
- 5 pairs of stereo outputs in stereo mode
- Independent MIX output (pre-fader; follows Input)
- Independent Subwoofer output facilitates sub sharing between different speaker sets, including 5.1
- 2 user-assignable pre-set levels for easy recall of common settings
- MUTE, DIM, MONO and PHASE REVERSE functions
- MUTE/SOLO functions for individual speakers
- 2 high-level, ultra-high-current, audiophile-grade diamond-buffer-based headphone amplifiers, capable of driving any hi- or lo-Z headphones without coloration or noise
- Headphone source selectable between mix and cue signals
- Wireless Talkback with console-style management, including Talkback to Cue, Talkback to Mix, and Talkback to All
- Remote includes long-life battery, rechargeable via USB cable
- Main unit includes charging dock