Josephson C42MP Microphone - Matched Pair
£920.83 ex. vat
Josephson C42MP - Matched Pair
The Josephson C42MP matched pair is a 2 microphone kit containing 2 cardioid condenser microphones that have been designed to be used for a variety of different applications like live production or studio recordings. These condenser microphones are satin machined stainless steel with a matt black finish, prefect for years of rugged use making these suitable for heavy duty scenarios such as drum overheads or consistent mobile use on the road giving you years of reliability.
C42 electronics feature a selected discrete FET driving a fully balanced symmetrical transformerless discrete class-A output stage. The output impedance is low enough that very long cable runs may be used without signal degradation. Although the microphone is specified for full P48 phantom power, it will function with phantom power as low as 24 volts, with some limitation in maximum SPL.
UK only. We are unable to ship this out of territory.
- Output Level, mV/Pa: 8.5
- Frequency Response (at 60 cm): 40-20,000 Hz ±2 dB from curve
- Equivalent Noise Level, A-weighted: ≤21 dB
- Maximum SPL (with P48 power): 135 dB
- Output Impedance: 50Ω (recommended load ≥1KΩ)
- Power Requirements: P48 phantom power, 4.5 mA
- Temperature Range: -10 to +50°C
- Dimensions: 21mm diameter, 98mm long
- Weight: 80 grams (< 3 ounces)
- Connector: 3 pin XLR type, pin 2 positive polarity