Josephson C700A - Pressure & Gradient Microphone
£4,345.83 ex. vat
The Josephson C700A is a unique microphone that includes two capsules in one housing. A key feature of this microphone is its variety of polar patterns from omni to figure-8 may be selected by controlling the ratio of pressure to gradient signals. This microphone has been beautifully designed with large spaced out mesh to reduce reflections in the capsule.
UK only. We are unable to ship this out of territory.
- Transducers: Pressure and pressure gradient condenser
- Polar pattern: Variable directional pattern achieved by mixing output signals
- Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz ±2 dB from reference curve
- Sensitivity: –41 dB ref 1 V/Pa (9 mV/Pa) for each signal
- Overload sound pressure: 135 dB SPL at 1kâ„¦ load for <1% THD
- Equivalent noise level: 15 dB SPL, A-weighted
- Power supply: P48 phantom, 4 mA per output
- Diameter: 63mm (100 mm wide at yoke), length 328 mm
- Output connector: 5-pin XLR type