Klotz & Neutrik Pro Mini Jack to Dual Mono Jack L&R Made with NP2X-B Jacks - 1.5m
£11.30 ex. vat
Klotz & Neutrik Mini Jack to Dual Mono NP2X-B Jack
The Klotz & Neutrik Pro Mini Jack to Dual Mono NP2X-B Jack is professionally wired with Klotz IT204 Unbalanced Stereo Patch Cable, Neutrik NYS231 Gold contact mini jack and 2-pole Neutrik NP2X-B Gold Mono Jack Connectors. Ideal for referencing from portable media devices in the studio and connecting various devices such as laptops and smartphones on stage.
Klotz IT204 unbalanced cable is the right choice when mechanical loads are minimal, e.g. rack internal wiring of Line-Level devices. Shielded by a very dense copper spiral shield it can be used to strong fields of interference.
- Conductor: Stranded bare copper, 7 x 0.20 mm
- Cross Section: 0.22 mm²
- Insulation: PE
- Shielding: Bare copper spiral shield
- Outer Jacket: PVC, matt
- Overall Diameter: 4.0 mm
- Min. Bending Radius: 20 mm
- Working Temperature: -20 °C / +70 °C
- Conductor Resistance: < 85 Ω/km
- Capacitance: 130 pF/m
- Insulation Resistance: > 1 GΩ x km