Klotz & Neutrik 1M Pro DB25 (D-Type) Cable
£35.00 ex. vat
Klotz & Neutrik 1M Pro 8 Way Loom DType to DType
Professional 1 meter 8-way dtype to dtype loom made with Klotz PW08X cable and high density DB25 connectors. DB25 cable also known as D-type or D-sub is a 25 pin connector that allows you to connect a variety of connectors using one input.
Until November 2016, the majority of our analogue 8-way Klotz and Neutrik Looms will be using Klotz Polystar (PS15P08) multicore cable, as opposed to the PW08X detailed below. Contact us on 0151 236 7800 if you have any other specific requirements in the meantime.
Klotz Multicore PW08X Cable
The Klotz PW08X offers outstanding mechanical flexibility and is thus ideal for mobile stage use. The KLOTZ PolyWIRE has been the European bestseller for years in the range of studio connection and installation cables. By the use of a specific PVC the cable is robust and still ultra-flexible and lies flat without looping when laid out or installed. The good audio performance results from generous conductor cross section together with low capacitance. Numbered pair jackets make the assembly easier and labelling dispensable. With the latest generation of this cable a conductor insulation from cross-linked polyethylene is applied to avoid shrinking during soldering.
- Cond. construction: stranded tinned copper, 7 x 0.20 mm
- Cond. cross section: 0.22 mm2
- Insulation: XLPE, red & blue
- Core arrangement: 2 cores twisted to a pair
- Pair shielding: stranded tinned copper drain wire + AL/PET foil
- Pair jacket: PVC, color coded in steps of 8 pairs and numbered consecutively
- Cable stranding: n pairs twisted in layers
- Outer jacket: PVC, soft, matt
- Min. bending radius: 5x overall diameter
- Working temperature: -20°C / +70°C
- Conductor resistance: < 85 Ω/km:
- Capacitance cond./cond.: 85 pF/m
- Capacitance cond./shield: 170 pF/m
- Crosstalk attenuation: > 15 kHz / 100 dB
- Insulation resistance: > 50 GΩ x km
- Test voltage cond./cond.: 1000 V
- Test voltage cond./shield: 500 V
All our DB25 Connectors are wired to Tascam standard. If you require a pinout specific to your equipment please do not hesitate to contact our service department or call us to discuss your requirements further.