Klotz & Neutrik 3M Pro Female XLR to Stereo Jack with NP3X Jack
£12.65 ex. vat
Klotz & Neutrik 3M Pro Female XLR to Stereo Jack Made with NP3X Jack
The Klotz & Neutrik 3 Meter Professional Female XLR to Stereo Jack Cable combines Klotz MY206 professional balanced microphone cable with industry standard Neutrik 'XX' Series XLR connectors and 'Plug-X' Series Jack connectors.
Choose from a choice of 7 cable colours and a choice of black or nickel connectors.
Klotz MY206 Cable
Klotz MY206 is high-quality professional balanced microphone cable with PVC jacket, spiral shield and stranded copper cores.
In developing this cable Klotz paid special attention to the high demands of everyday use on stage and in the studio. A special rubber-like PVC material ensures flexibility at extreme temperatures (out-door recordings), additional cotton padding keeps the capacitance constant and avoids handling noise. Finally a particularly dense spiral shield provides maximum shielding even under large mechanical loads.
- Ultra-low capacitance (60 pF/m)
- Extremely flexible
- Conductor: Stranded bare copper, 28 x 0.10 mm
- Cross Section: 0.22 mm2
- Insulation: PE
- Shielding: Bare copper spiral shield
- Outer Jacket: PVC, matt
- Overall Diameter: 6.15mm
- Min. Bending Radius: 30mm
- Working Temperature: -20C / +70
Neutrik 'XX' Series XLR Connectors & 'Plug X' Series Jack Connectors
This cable is available with a choice of black or nickel connectors.
- NC3FXX-BAG to NP3X-BAG - Black 3 pole XLR cable connectors with Silver contacts to straight 3 pole Jack cable connectors with black metal housing and Nickel contacts.
- NC3FXX to NP3X - Nickel 3 pole XLR cable connectors with Silver contacts to straight 3 pole Jack cable connectors with nickel metal housing and Nickel contacts.