Klotz & Neutrik 3M Pro Male XLR to NYS Jack
£9.50 ex. vat
Klotz & Neutrik 3M Pro Male XLR to Stereo Jack with NYS Jack
The Klotz & Neutrik 3 Meter Professional Male XLR to Stereo Jack Cable combines Klotz MY206 professional balanced microphone cable with industry standard Neutrik 'XX' Series XLR connectors and budget Neutrik Rean NYS Jack connectors.
Choose from a choice of 7 cable colours and a choice of black or nickel XLR connectors.
Klotz MY206 Cable
Klotz MY206 is high-quality professional balanced microphone cable with PVC jacket, spiral shield and stranded copper cores.
In developing this cable Klotz paid special attention to the high demands of everyday use on stage and in the studio. A special rubber-like PVC material ensures flexibility at extreme temperatures (out-door recordings), additional cotton padding keeps the capacitance constant and avoids handling noise. Finally a particularly dense spiral shield provides maximum shielding even under large mechanical loads.
- Ultra-low capacitance (60 pF/m)
- Extremely flexible
- Conductor: Stranded bare copper, 28 x 0.10 mm
- Cross Section: 0.22 mm2
- Insulation: PE
- Shielding: Bare copper spiral shield
- Outer Jacket: PVC, matt
- Overall Diameter: 6.15mm
- Min. Bending Radius: 30mm
- Working Temperature: -20C / +70
Neutrik 'XX' Series XLR Connectors & Rean NYS Jack Connectors
This cable is available with a choice of black or nickel XLR connectors.
- NC3MXX-BAG to Rean NYS - Black 3 pole male XLR cable connectors with Silver contacts to straight 3 pole Jack cable connectors with nickel metal housing and brass contacts.
- NC3MXX to Rean NYS - Nickel 3 pole male XLR cable connectors with Silver contacts to straight 3 pole Jack cable connectors with nickel metal housing and brass contacts.