Klotz & Neutrik 4M Pro 8 Way Loom DType to Stereo Jack Made with NP3X Jacks
£74.75 ex. vat
Klotz & Neutrik 4M Pro 8 Way Loom DType to Stereo Jack
Professional 4 meter 8-way DB25 to stereo jack loom made with Klotz PW08X cable, Neutrik NP3X-BAG jack connectors and a high density DB25 connector.
Klotz Multicore PW08X Cable
The Klotz PW08X offers outstanding mechanical flexibility and is thus ideal for mobile stage use. The KLOTZ PolyWIRE has been the European bestseller for years in the range of studio connection and installation cables. By the use of a specific PVC the cable is robust and still ultra-flexible and lies flat without looping when laid out or installed. The good audio performance results from generous conductor cross section together with low capacitance. Numbered pair jackets make the assembly easier and labelling dispensable. With the latest generation of this cable a conductor insulation from cross-linked polyethylene is applied to avoid shrinking during soldering.
- Cond. construction: stranded tinned copper, 7 x 0.20 mm
- Cond. cross section: 0.22 mm2
- Insulation: XLPE, red & blue
- Core arrangement: 2 cores twisted to a pair
- Pair shielding: stranded tinned copper drain wire + AL/PET foil
- Pair jacket: PVC, color coded in steps of 8 pairs and numbered consecutively
- Cable stranding: n pairs twisted in layers
- Outer jacket: PVC, soft, matt
- Min. bending radius: 5x overall diameter
- Working temperature: -20°C / +70°C
- Conductor resistance: < 85 Ω/km:
- Capacitance cond./cond.: 85 pF/m
- Capacitance cond./shield: 170 pF/m
- Crosstalk attenuation: > 15 kHz / 100 dB
- Insulation resistance: > 50 GΩ x km
- Test voltage cond./cond.: 1000 V
- Test voltage cond./shield: 500 V
All our DB25 Connectors are wired to Tascam standard. If you require a pinout specific to your equipment please do not hesitate to contact our service department or call us to discuss your requirements further.
Neutrik NP3X-BAG Connector
The Neutrik NP3X-BAG is a 3 pole 1/4" professional jack plug with nickel contacts and a black shell.
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88 mm jack pitch).
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact