Mackie Big Knob Studio Plus - 4x3 Monitor Controller / Audio Interface
£249.17 ex. vat
Mackie Big Knob Studio Plus
The Mackie Big Knob Studio+ is a compact and rugged interface that offers you great studio quality recording and playback with the high-resolution of the Onyx recording and playback solution. This amazing little interface is low in cost and gives you a user friendly interface that is compact and flexible. You can choose between 4 monitor sources and 3 monitor pairs while adjusting the volume with the hand rotatable knob. These smart interfaces provide you with functions such as mono, mute and dim options so you can control your audio flow with a touch of a button.
Mackie Big Knob Studio Plus Features
Pro source and monitor selection
The Mackie Big Knob has proven itself for more than a decade as the go-to monitor controlling solution for project and professional studios. The all-new Big Knob family takes the best of this classic workflow, delivering the right solution for the modern studio.
Premium onyx recording/playback
Both the Big Knob Studio and Big Knob Studio+ offer high-resolution USB interfacing at resolutions up to 192 kHz, featuring dual Onyx mic preamps, delivering an ultra-wide 60 dB of gain range and award-winning sound quality.
The expanded Big Knob lineup offers models with unique feature sets and I/O to suit a huge range of applications. Features like dual headphone outs, a dedicated amp-driven studio out, a true cue mix and more ensure Big Knob will fit right into your studio or workspace.
- Functions: mono, mute, dim and talkback
- 3x trs jack (balanced/unbalanced)
- 2x combo xlr/jack hi-z
- 1x jack for a foot switch
- 1x mini trs jack for smartphones or tablets
- 4x trs jack (balanced/unbalanced)
- 2x headphone trs jack
- 1x trs jack for headphone system (distribution)
- LED: 16-segment led level meter
- Dimensions: 81 x 302 x 173 mm
- Weight: 2.1 Kg
- Included: tracktion daw software
- Maximum sample rate: 192 khz
- Operating system: apple osx / mac os, microsoft window