Neutrik NA-MB-KIT Mounting Adapter Bracket for NA2-IO-DLINE
£35.00 ex. vat
The Neutrik NA-MB-KIT is a mounting bracket for the Neutrik NA2-IO-DLINE Dante Interface, this kits holds a D-line unit allowing you to mount it to most surfaces while allowing it to swivel. The NA2-IO-DLINE is an end-of-network device. It is a breakout box which allows two channels of audio to be integrated into a Dante network. Simultaneously, NA2-IO-DLINE converts a Dante stream into analog audio signals.
This listing is for the NA-MB-KIT mounting bracket kit. D-line unit is sold separately.
NA2-IO-DLINE is designed for harsh stage conditions. It therefore features lockable chassis connectors for both the audio and network connections. For fixed installations, the rubber protection can be removed. With optional mounting brackets or a rack panel, the box can be mounted below tables, in floor boxes, or in equipment racks.
Neutrik NA2-IO-DLINE Features
- Connect analog audio equipment to a Dante network
- Heavy duty adapter for rugged stage conditions
- Lockable audio and network connections
- Convert up to two analog line signals to a Dante network
- Feed non Dante ready amplifiers, speakers or mixing desks with signals from the Dante® network
- Requires a Power over Ethernet switch or a PoE injector (802.3 af/at; class 1)
- AES67 compliant
- Rack mountable