Neutrik NPPA 96 Bantam Patchbay DType Connections + 12 x 2m Custom DB25 Looms (Free Cable Tester)
£1,159.99 ex. vat
Neutrik NPPA 96 Point Bantam Patchbay with 12 2m Looms
This Neutrik NPPA patch-bay bundle has 12 2m looms made in our service department that you can customize to your studio needs. In order to place your order please tell us what terminations you want in the comment section on checkout or contact us via email or call to inform us what connections you want your loom to be terminated to before placing the order. We use Klotz multicore cable for our looms. We currently use the industry standard Klotz PW08X Multicore Cable as it is Ultra flexable with high temperature properties. The NPPA patch panels are fitted with high quality, long life NJ3TTA gold plated double contact jacks (2x48), featuring best contact integrity.
A free cable tester worth £29.99 will be include upon purchase of this bundle.
The unit, robustly housed in a black coated steel shell, is finished off with a built in cable bar and two large channel identification strips for perfect management of the system. The NPPA patch panels are an innovative and compact patching system (just 1U high) for 19" rack mounting.
The ten termination on the loom will be made will Neutrik connectors so you get the best possible fitting for your patchbay and connecting gear. Neutrik is an international corporation with over 40 years of know-how and experience that feature in many of the high end audio products across the world. There audio range includes XLR connectors, plugs, jacks, speaker connectors, patch bays and fiber optic connection systems.
Example of looms:
- DB25 to DB25
- DB25 to Neutrik 1/4" TRS
- DB25 to Neutrik XLR-Male
- DB25 to Neutrik XLR-Female
- DB25 to a custom combination of any connectors you require.
Call: +44 (0) 151 707 4545
- Cond. Construction: Stranded Tinned Copper, 7 X 0.20 mm
- Cond. Cross Section: 0.22 mm2
- Insulation: Xlpe, Red & Blue
- Core Arrangement: 2 Cores Twisted to a Pair
- Pair Shielding: Stranded Tinned Copper Drain Wire + Al/pet Foil
- Pair Jacket: Pvc, Color Coded in Steps of 8 Pairs and Numbered Consecutively
- Cable Stranding: N Pairs Twisted in Layers
- Outer Jacket: Pvc, Soft, Matt
- Capacitance Cond./cond.: 85 pF/m
- Capacitance Cond./shield: 170 pF/m
- Crosstalk Attenuation: > 15 Khz / 100 Db
- Insulation Resistance: > 50 Gω X km
- Test Voltage Cond./cond.: 1000 V
- Test Voltage Cond./shield: 500 V
- Conductor Resistance: < 85 Ω/km
- Min. Bending Radius: 5x Overall Diameter
- Working Temperature: -20°c / +70°c