Neutrik NRP1RU-2A - 1U Rack Mount for 2 x NA2-IO-DLINE Units
£30.00 ex. vat
The Neutrik NRP1RU-2A is a 1U mounting kit for the D-line Dante Interface, this kits holdes two D-line units and provides 4 punched holes in the middle for optional custom connectors. The NA2-IO-DLINE is an end-of-network device. It is a breakout box which allows two channels of audio to be integrated into a Dante network. Simultaneously, NA2-IO-DLINE converts a Dante stream into analog audio signals.
This listing is for the NRP1RU-2A 1U rack mount kit. D-line unit and accessories/connectors are sold separately.
NA2-IO-DLINE is designed for harsh stage conditions. It therefore features lockable chassis connectors for both the audio and network connections. For fixed installations, the rubber protection can be removed. With optional mounting brackets or a rack panel, the box can be mounted below tables, in floor boxes, or in equipment racks.
Neutrik NA2-IO-DLINE Features
- Connect analog audio equipment to a Dante network
- Heavy duty adapter for rugged stage conditions
- Lockable audio and network connections
- Convert up to two analog line signals to a Dante network
- Feed non Dante ready amplifiers, speakers or mixing desks with signals from the Dante® network
- Requires a Power over Ethernet switch or a PoE injector (802.3 af/at; class 1)
- AES67 compliant
- Rack mountable