Nugen Audio LM-Correct2 - Loudness quick-fix tool
£255.00 ex. vat
Please contact us if you are unsure of what to order.
Nugen Audio LM-Correct2 - Loudness Quick-fix Tool
Nugen Audio LM-Correct2 gives you a unique, immediate and hassle-free route to loudness-compliant audio in your day-to-day loudness workflow, saving you time and preventing costly mistakes.
Either within your NLE/DAW or as a stand-alone application, LM-Correct delivers automated compliance with True-Peak correction, solving your compliance issues on the spot. Used in conjunction with a real-time meter, LM-Correct saves iterative adjustments to the mix as you approach target levels, allowing transparent in-edit 'quick-touch' finishing of your audio. It’s an essential part of your loudness toolkit.
Nugen Audio LM-Correct2 Features:
Fast, accurate analysis and correction
- Single-click solution to loudness conformance
- Immediate finishing of audio to loudness standards
- Editor based and stand alone operation
- Integrated true-peak back-stop limiter
- Text file analysis and processing summaries
- Optional dialog gated measure
Peace of mind
- Automated standard compliance
- ITU-R BS. 1770 | EBU R128 | CALM Act compliant
- Integrated loudness target
- Maximum True Peak Level
- Short-term and Momentary loudness limiting
- Optional DynApt LRA dynamics targeting
- 'EBU Mode'
- Automatic mono through 5.1 compatibility + ASWG 7.1 support
- Clear parameter read out
- Simple one-click analysis
- Dial in target values directly
- One-click correction
- Offline faster than real-time advantage