Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 - 4 Channel Pro Grade High End Digital Mixer
£1,632.50 ex. vat
The Pioneer DJM-900 Nexus 2 features 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. The EQ and fader curves have been refined whilst the FX controls has been enhanced to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports – giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 Features
Professional sound design
A studio-quality, 96 khz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
Sound Color FX
6 studio-quality sound fx - sweep, filter, crush, dub echo, noise and space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the fx.
Use the large x-pad to engage 14 different types of beat fx and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res oled display instantly shows you which fx are in play.
Choose which frequency range you want to apply fx to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
Use built-in fx and an external fx unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via aux or your iphone/ipad via usb to engage instrument and fx apps - try it with the rmx-1000 for ipad, or djm-rec.
USB Sound Card
A built-in usb sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 khz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via usb and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- Number of channels: 4 x audio channels, 2 x MIC channels
- Input ports:
- Digital In x 4 (Coaxial),
- Line In x 4 (RCA),
- Phono x 4 (RCA),
- MIC x 2 (XLR & ¼-inch TRS jack x 1, ¼-inch TRS JACK x 1)
- Output ports:
- Master Out x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1),
- Booth Out x 1 (¼-inch TRS jack),
- Headphone Monitor Out x 1(¼-inch stereo jack, 3.5mm stereo min-jack),
- Rec Out x 1 (RCA),
- Digital Out x 1 (coaxial)
- Other ports:
- Send x 1 (¼-inch TRS jack),
- Return x 1 (¼-inch TRS jack),
- USB B x 2,
- USB A x 1,
- Link (LAN) x 1
- Sampling rate: 96 kHz
- D/A converter: 32bit
- A/D converter: 24bit
- Frequency response: 20 Hz ~ 40 kHz (Line)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% or less (Line-Master1)
- S/N ratio: 105 dB (Line)
- Max external dimension (W x D x H): 333 x 414.2 x 107.9 mm
- Weight: 8.0 kg