Pioneer XPRS-215S - Twin 15" Active Sub Bass Speaker
£1,224.00 ex. vat
The Pioneer XPRS 215S Active PA Subwoofer is a powerful addition to the XPRS range of PA speakers, consisting of two 15-inch subwoofers that have been engineered into a horn configuration to project strong and accurate bass to any soundscape.
Pioneers XPRS 215s comprises of a twin 15-inch array that has been designed specifically to be used in conjunction with a central horn that is capable of filling large venues with low frequencies. This gives a powerful and equally accurate reproduction of the bass elements of the audio, especially when coupled with the low distortion and resonation of the hardwood cabinet in which it is encased.
Driven by Powersoft Class D amplification which can deliver 2400 W peak and 1200 W continuous power, you will never feel short changed on the sound that that the Pioneer XPRS 215s subwoofer brings to your PA configuration. Power Factor Correction technology makes sure that the performance of the speaker is not affected by the electrical supply of an environment, whether it’s a temporary or fixed power source.
Finally you will find thought has been put into the mobility and usability of what is generally a bulky and awkward part of any PA setup. Smooth running caster wheels on the XPRS 215s have been attached to the rear of the speaker to offer effortless transportation and positioning, whilst four generous and strong handles allow the sub to be lifted and moved when used as a mobile solution.
Pioneer XPRS 215S Specifications:
- Frequency Response(–10 dB): 40 Hz to 160 Hz
- Maximum SPL (peak@1m/1w): 135 dB (Half Space)
- Amplifier type: Class D
- Power Rating: 2400 W peak / 1200 W cont. (600 W x 2)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced)
- Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Output connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced)
- LF driver: 2x 15-inch LF cone driver
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood, bandpass type
- Finish: Impact-resistant, black semi-matt textured
- Handle: 4 (on both sides)
- Pole socket: M20 screw socket
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, over-temperature muting, output overcurrent
- Driver Protection: DC offset removal, stationary high frequency protection, input voltage limiter (Peak/RMS)
- Power unit Protection: Primary AC mains overvoltage protection, Primary AC mains overcurrent protection
- Supported voltages: 100 V (50 Hz/60 Hz) / 110 V to 240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Power consumption 240 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 743 x 524 x 811 mm
- Weight: 55.9 kg