Primacoustic Broadway London 10 Acoustic Room kit - Black
Primacoustic Broadway London 10 Room Kit - Black
The Primacoustics Broadway London 10 room kit in Black is an acoustic treatment set designed for rooms up to 120 ft2 (12m2), or can be combined with other products to treat larger spaces. Whether you are building a recording studio, home theatre, or Boardroom, these easy-to-use kits are a perfect place to start. The London 10 contains select Broadway panels that tackle problems affecting any room, such as primary reflections, flutter echo, and standing waves. In addition to acoustic panels, each London 10 room kit includes the corresponding mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
Broadway panels are made from high-density 6lb per cubic foot (96 kg/m³) fiberglass, offering nearly five times greater absorption than typical low cost foam alternatives. This means that you get more absorption with less panels, while assuring an even absorption curve throughout the frequency range. The London 10 room kit is available in black, beige or grey fabric or in Absolute White™ paintable finish.
- Complete recording studio in a box
- Live-end, dead-end (LEDE) room design
- High performance fabric covered acoustic panels
- Includes easy-mount hardware and screws
Primacoustic London 10 Room Kit Includes
- 8 Control Columns (Beveled Edge) - 48"x12"x2"
- 12 Scatter Blocks (Beleved Edge) - 12"x12"x1"
- Includes 28 Surface Impalers, screws, and wall anchors for easy installation