Pulse Techniques EQM-1A3 - Pultec Mastering Equalizer
£4,499.00 ex. vat
Pulse Techniques EQM-1A3
The Pulse Techniques EQM-1A3 is a brilliant recreation of the classic Pultec EQP-1A that was made famous for its ability to give tracks massive lows with silky highs and amazing warmth. The Pulse Techniques EQM-1A3 is not an emulation of the original unit as it uses complete original specification components and is built in the USA without compromise or new 'enhancement'. The EQM-1A3 is a dead ringer of the original unit!
One thing that made Pultec's so famous was their ability to boost and attenuate frequencies at the same time which led to some amazing results on kick drums or any other application where added thump was needed without getting boomy.
The EQM-1A3 has stepped boost and attentuation controls for fine adjustments and easy recall when mastering.
- Single-channel, two-band equalizer built exactly like the original, legendary Pultec units
- Combines the vintage character of original Pultecs with the reliability of modern design
- Incredibly low noise floor for a pure sound
- Bandwidth control lets you decide how wide a range you're sculpting
- Separate boost and cut controls provide some extra creative potential
Pultec is back and better than ever with the EQP-1A3!
- Number of Channels 1
- Number of Bands 2
- Tube Yes
- High Pass Filter No
- Low Pass Filter No
- Bypass Yes
- Inputs 1 x XLR
- Outputs 1 x XLR
- Q Type Variable
- Rack Spaces 2U
- Boost/Cut Range +13.5dB LF boost, -17.5dB LF cut, +18 HF boost, -16dB HF cut
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- Freq Range High 3kHz-20kHz
- Freq Range Low 20Hz-100Hz
- Height 3.5"
- Width 19"